Social Media World Forum (SMWF) is coming to London this year. After a grand success in SMWF in 2014 at New York, it’s time for the internet marketing experts and newbies in UK to attend the event. The event will be held on 8th and 9th June, 2015 at Vinopolis, London. You can get various insights about social and digital marketing tactics by attending this event.
Speakers of SMWF 2015:
The speakers list is too long, but here is a shortlist of some well-known experts of some biggest brands.
- Mark Brayton, Interactive Marketing Director, Barclays
- Simon Veaney, Director of Social Media Communications, American Express
- Cristian Citu, Director, Global Digital Marketing, DHL – Global Headquarters
- Aman Matharu, Digital Marketing Manager, PepsiCo
- Thomas van Schaik, Global Brand Director, Adidas
- Nick Dutch, Head of Digital , Domino’s Pizza Group Limited
All these internet marketing professionals from UK and Europe will share their views on how to engage with customers, manage brand perceptions, attract new audiences through social media etc.
You will get many opportunities by attending the event. You can attend the workshops for social mobile, social content, social business, big data & analytics, social cloud etc. The importance of low cost web design might also be discussed if there is something about web design or themes in the event.
This is the seventh SWMF gathering and around 500 experts will deliver their thoughts and experience. If you are looking forward to attend the event, register now before it gets too late!